St. Joseph’s Chess Club allows students of all levels an opportunity to learn the game of chess, improve skills, and play the game with their peers.
Chess Club will:
- increase the student’s tactical thinking
- improve problem solving skills
- work on concentration
- improve critical thinking
- explore abstract reasoning
- use strategic planning, creativity, and analysis through the game of Chess.
Chess Club Consists meets on Tuesdays from 3:30pm to 4:30pm and is available to 4th through 8th grade students.
There is a fee involved in this club.